Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bulletproof

I am the bad girl today. I am the Mom who said no, I am the wife who had no patience or understanding, and the friend who didn't pick up the phone. I ran today, too, so this was me in my better place. I can't imagine how terrible it would be for those around me if I had not gone ahead with my run this morning. I'll find balance one day, just not today. Problem one left me broke, problem two left me completely overwhelmed, problem three left me alone, and problem four hurt my pride. Luckily for me, I know deep down that none of it matters in the long run and it's not the end of the world. Just another day, just happened to not be a good one. At least it all happened in one day, so tomorrow will be better, or at least I'll be better prepared.


Next time baby, I'll be... bulletproof.

In a vest,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment