Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I get knocked down...

It isn't easy to stay motivated. Some days I'm climbing mountains before I even get out the door. I think life has kicked me in the face a few too many times today and I'm starting to bruise a little. But... I'm a fighter and I don't get knocked down without thinking of how to get up as I'm falling.

I know the beauty is in the journey, and all that other sappy crap I try to focus on... but these days suck. They just do. They suck. The heat kills my progress, but at least I'm still running. I keep finding reasons to procrastinate on everything, but I get most of it done by the end of the day. The sun will come out tomorrow, despite tonights storms, and I will be okay again.

Suck it life... you can keep throwing punches, but I'll never stop getting up.

Here's to another good fight.

In the trenches,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment