Friday, May 14, 2010

The Entertainer

Dear People who care and any Deity reading,

       Deity's: please stop kicking me while I'm down. Yes, I will get back up and I'm certain that this is entertaining for you to watch. It's the gift that keeps on giving all year long. But the kicks keep getting harder and it's simply beginning to piss me off. You may even leave a mark.  I am respectful enough to include all of you that may exist or think you exist and I even capitalized your name. Simply find another Truman Show and let me be.

      People: please stop waiting and whining. Stop waiting for tomorrow to live your life. Stop waiting for payday to get better foods and join a gym and get a new outfit to start. Stop waiting to lose weight to do what you want. Stop skipping your life. Stop pissing me off by your lack of effort. Yes, it does revolve around me, especially when your shitty choices cause me pain. So just stop waiting and start doing. I will greatly appreciate any help you can give on this.

Otherwise, running is good. Kids are good. Weather's rainy... Nice chatting with you.

Thank you.

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment