Friday, February 26, 2010

Stronger than most,,

Physically, I am stronger than most.
Yes, most.
My legs are solid muscle, with strength beyond measure.
I could kick a ball from one goal into the other. I can run for miles and miles.
My arms are defined, with broad shoulders carrying the load.
I could carry three times the weight of those around me. I can work for hours and hours.
My mind is sharp and powerful.
I could remember a random face from childhood. I can manage task upon task.

Emotionally, I am stronger than most.
Yes, most.
My soul is deep and rich, with strength beyond measure.
I could empathize and absorb the emotions surrounding me. I can contemplate for miles and miles.
My sadness is acknowledged.
I could cry into my pillow until the world slept. I can remember for hours and hours.
My happiness is infinite.
I could laugh until my breathe escapes me. I can smile enjoying task upon task.

I am stronger than most.
Yes, most.
My running miles give me hours to understand my tasks.
My running miles give me strength.
My running miles give me, me.

In warmth,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment