Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Be happy today, and tomorrow.

10 things that make me happy, in no particular order:

1) Jackson and Jacob laughing. Anytime, anywhere. That simply makes me happy.

2) Running after mile one. Every mile after is a gift, a happy little gift.

3) Baby monkeys.

4) New World Spirits concerts, my favorite band that I've now seen with everyone I've loved.

5) The first batch of fresh green zebra tomatoes, right out of the garden, still warm from the sun.

6) Soccer games! Competition, teamwork, pain, drive, desire, skill, speed, strength, smarts, oh so happy..

7) Time with my parents. All of them, Mom and Dad, the Wilts, the Frickes

8) Phone calls and dinners with the girls, especially late into the night.

9) Being in love with my husband.

10) Good wine at the end of a good week.

I love that I can name these so quickly from the top of my head, and know that the list could go on forever. That in itself makes me happy.

Thanks for the challenge, my dearest Brianna (http://balancedsteps.blogspot.com). I must say I am happy to see that friends so far away can share such similar happy lists... And to my loyal readers, make this list and share it if you'd dare... if you can't think of ten things fairly quickly, it's time to spend some time figuring that out.

Be happy today, and tomorrow.

In happiness,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment