Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Grace in moments...

I find my grace in moments. Moments of pure adrenaline, moments of ultimate exhaustion. I know who I am in those moments. The world in all its glory and pain is so far away when I am that deep in my head. When I don't know what to do, when I am lost, I can always find my way. I thought, for just a little while today, that maybe I wouldn't. That maybe I've used all my genius moments, all my enlightened thoughts, and now I am stuck. So instead of heading straight home at the end of the night, I decided to do some physical pushing of limits. I scrubbed, I lifted, I tossed, I sprinted. And amazingly, even with such a brief effort, I began to figure it out, to find another path. I am amazed at the gift...

 Your body can take it. Push it. Be amazing.

~In happiness,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment